Your Future Starts Now
Welcome to WITS/MAALOT! WITS/MAALOT offers a comprehensive educational program, enabling Jewish women to pursue a variety of academic and professional options in a positive, Torah environment. At WITS/MAALOT, students achieve their Jewish and general education goals, prepare for graduate school and the professional world, cultivate their social awareness, and enhance their spiritual growth and development. Students graduate with two undergraduate degrees:
- A nationally accredited BA degree from WITS/MAALOT
- An internationally recognized BA degree in partnership with Gratz College
WITS/MAALOT maintains high academic standards. Acceptance to WITS/MAALOT demonstrates the institution’s confidence in an applicant’s readiness to maximize her personal and academic growth. Admissions advisors are ready to help you navigate the application process and choose the program best for you.
WITS/MAALOT has three programs that award college credit for Jewish and general studies coursework:
- The Seminary Program, with general studies option, open to students who have completed one year of seminary after graduating high school. Recommended for students who graduated from high school less than four years ago.
- The Post-Seminary (general studies) Program, with Jewish studies option, recommended for:
- students who have completed two years of seminary after graduating high school
- students who graduated high school over four years ago.
Women do NOT need to have previously attended seminary to apply.
- The Israel Study Abroad Program (ISAP), for high school graduates who plan to continue their studies at WITS/MAALOT after their year in Israel.