Apply to the ISAP Program
Application to the Israel Study Abroad Program (ISAP) program is completed along with application to the WITS/MAALOT seminary program. Admissions is contingent upon acceptance to the WITS/MAALOT seminary and to an approved seminary in Israel.
- Application for Admission 2018-19
- $150 non-refundable application fee
- Two completed, sealed reference forms
- Current photograph
- Official Judaic and general studies high school transcripts
- Proof of high school graduation or equivalent
- Official SAT and/or ACT score report; students can request a waiver
- SAT code: 5491
- ACT code: 7796
Early application deadline: July 9th
Students must be accepted and payment arrangements must be made by Sept. 1st.